Friday 2 September 2011

A Amazing World


After lunch I had a 10 minute free 3D movie with colleague at a mall.

When I was a little girl.The 3D movie is very expensive. At that time,only can watch 3D movie in Genting Highland.When I visited Genting Highland was no more 3D movie because they cannot effort for the expense.I knew from friend 3D movie is very fantastic the object in TV is like real can come out from TV.On that time,since Genting Highland no more 3D movie and the nearest place to watch 3D movie is at Singapore.Because of that I did not have chance and never watch 3D movie.

Today 3D movie is at most cinema and also 3D movie at home.The world is so Amazing just the 15 years different the world is improve so much.

why today facebook so popular? I am so excited to share my photo with friend in facebook and blog.This is because of the world is different,because of the technology.Today we have digital camera with affordable price.Everywhere have internet connection and everyone is easy to take a photo to share.

With the technology today we are lucky.We can enjoy a lot of free thing online and also free learning.The generation now are so lucky.Wish all of us were happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment